Author: Andrew Wommack
Many Christians use the word „gospel“ but don’t know what it means. Today, it is almost a religious cliché. However, in Paul’s day, using the term made a radical statement. It was a way of referring to the grace of God, the free gift that allows us to obtain right standing with Him (Romans 1:16).
Let Andrew Wommack guide you through Paul’s lessons on grace and teach you how to experience freedom and walk in New Testament grace!
In Andrew’s Romans: Paul’s Masterpiece on Grace teaching, you’ll:
– Understand the difference between Old Testament law and New Testament grace.
– Receive all that is included in salvation, not just forgiveness of sin.
– Be freed from religious condemnation and a performance mentality.
– Exercise faith in Jesus’s goodness and what He accomplished on the cross.
– Experience the power of the Gospel for a fulfilling walk with the Lord.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.